Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/videos?part=snippet,contentDetails&id=mrIy7QZEMh8&key=1) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request in /home1/semrow/public_html/petworldinsider.com/wp-content/plugins/youtube-embed/includes/api-access.php on line 99
Cooking for your Pets – St. Patrick’s Day Edition – Chicken & Kale & Yogurt Green Treats
On this holiday edition of Cooking For Your Pets, Pet World Insider’s resident Pet Chef, Robert Semrow, shows you an easy and fun green holiday recipe for those special pups in your life – Chicken & Kale & Yogurt Green Treats. The recipe is not only simple and quick, it’s quirky and will get you in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit.
1 Chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
3 – 4 Kale Leaves, thick stems and ribs removed, leaves placed in blender and pureed.
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Plain Non-fat Yogurt
1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
2. Bake Chicken Breast at 350* for 20 minutes.
3. Chop chicken in to small cubes.
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
5. In the blender add Kale leaves, yogurt, water – puree.
6. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
7. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
8. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.
Visit PetWorldInsider.com for more great recipes and pet information. Don’t forget to listen to Pet World Insider Radio at www.petworldinsider.com for daily pet industry experts, nutritionists and other important and fun pet related topics.